pvc-e?

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 06:50:49 MDT 2008

What's the minimum clamp time for pcv-e applying plastic keytops?

The clamping I'm talking about is very light pressure, just enough to conform the plastic veneer to the wooden surface.

My adhesion tests showed a rubbed joint to be comparable to a joint clamped overnight, but that's the case with most glues. Non-clamping assumes perfect mating surfaces ....hard for me to achieve consistently in real life.

And what exactly is this stuff.  PVC-e doesn't even come up on any searches I've done. Latex? Acrylic? PVA?...naah

--
Jim Ialeggio
www.grandpianosolutions.com