pvc-e?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 13:51:59 MDT 2008

> --
> I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his
> work. Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve
> anything worthwhile.
> <mailto:mike at ifixpianos.com>
That's a very broad generalization, with bias which is likely not
founded in research. One can truly believe piano technology to be a
fine, honorable occupation, and yet have other interests which might
rival his occupation.  This is based and biased on the research of one,
and actually, tuning for major venues brings great satisfaction, and I
beg to say is quite worthwhile. Yet I don't wake up every morning
thinking the gods made this occupation the  pinnacle of human striving.
les bartlett