The Edwards action caddy

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 09:28:36 MDT 2008

Dale & List,

Allow me to add to your endorsement.  The Edwards action caddy is indeed a very useful tool to have.  When I bought one on the recommendation of a colleague, I wondered if it wasn't going to be redundant.  I already had a similar device, but it weighs a lot more and takes much longer to set up and take down.  The Edwards is the one we regularly use, and we use it far more often than we ever used the other one.

Alan Eder

P. S. In its collapsed state, we sometimes place it on top of a closed grand piano lid (with cloth under the wheels, of course) for those operations done more comfortably while standing.

ae