Wurly electric tines

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Aug 22 05:55:59 MDT 2008

I was called out on one just last week, first one I've ever worked on in 25
years. One white key was low, needed punchings. Then the other complaint was
some notes didn't work well. Turned out to be a let off problem, figured out
how to adjust that and got it working pretty well.

Are there other adjustments that should be looked at?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802