Wurly electric tines

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Fri Aug 22 13:27:10 MDT 2008

There are some sources for the tines, not cheap but probably the only
way to solve the problem. Tuning is a bit touchy, especially in the
treble. Add or remove solder to get it close if it's way off, and then
tighten or loosen the fixing screw for the fine tuning. You might want
to experiment with moving the tine and then tightening the screw first
to see what your adjustment range is.

If it needs any regulation, check for tightness in the centers,
especially in Hawaii. Go to:
http://www.alphabeck.co.uk/hoep/wurlymanual.html for the service manual.