stiffest tuning hammer

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Aug 23 21:01:21 MDT 2008

Kent Swafford wrote:

> For one thing, I don't believe that it has been objectively established
> that the stiffest lever = best lever. There are other factors, after all.

I agree. whatever works best in actual practice, by your
criteria, giving you the best control with the least pain, is
the way to go regardless of the advertised construction,
materials, measured or implied stiffness, and glow in the dark
attributes of  the latest insanely great thing.

No extra charge for the commas.....
Ron N