Faulk titanium or carbon fiber?

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Sun Aug 24 21:12:00 MDT 2008

I would be interested in hearing what you folks who have tried and or owned both of these tuning hammers think of them.  I have thought of going the carbon fiber root, I don't think I will be buying the Fujan lever anytime soon.  At this time I'm using a Jahn and a  Watanabe both with 15 degree heads (love the 15).  Anyone prefer the titanium over the carbon fiber?  Was going from a  "conventional lever handle to the handle on the carbon fiber a big deal?  That's one other thing that makes me shy away from the Fujan, I could never get things to work with a ball end hammer!  Waiting to hear some comments from you guys!

Shawn Brock, RPT