What is this?

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 05:51:13 MDT 2008

Forget that idea....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Richmond
  To: Pianotech List
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:14 AM
  Subject: Re: What is this?

  Hi Paul,

  I don't know, but  I just wrote a friend and asked him if he gave it to me as a guide for my itty-bitty bandsaw.  He wasn't in Anaheim, and if that's what it is, how did it end up in that tool bag?  Why didn't I just go put it on the bandsaw when he gave it to me?

  You don't have to answer those questions...  :-)

  Barbara