What is this?

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 00:10:08 MDT 2008

I know a collegue who uses a similiar thing to bend the damperarms at the right angel when installing new dampers. Therefore he sticks the magnets to the strings and bends the metal so that the wooden part bears perfectly on that thing. But your thing has the wrong measures, so it won´t be for installing dampers. It should be just as thick as the dampers.

Gregor