What is this?

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Mon Aug 25 08:43:41 MDT 2008

Hi Barbara,

I made these and gave you one as a gift, It is an upright damper regulation gauge. Place on the strings and as
you press the key you can watch through the Plexiglas for the damper timing. When the hammer hits the gauge
you should see the damper wink.

Hey Ron if you are nice I will give you one and you can enjoy doing more upright damper regulating.

Regards,
Jack Houweling