Sizing centers with alcohol & water

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Aug 27 07:02:49 MDT 2008

You can get the itty bitty bottles of vodka for about $1. They're 80 proof
which means 40% alcohol %60 water, about the right mixture. Easy to
transport, already mixed, perfect amount for a hyo oiler.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802