Sizing centers with alcohol & water

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 04:46:30 MDT 2008

Oh, believe me, I have plenty of little nasty secrets I'm not about to admit to anyone! I hope I made my point clear that I use a >50% alcohol/water mix the first pass and then subsequent passes get <50% alsohol/water mix.

Even cheap Vodka is pretty expensive. Any hardware store should have pint/quart/gallon cans of denatured alcochol quite cheap. Unless, of course, you have other uses for the Vodka - but then you'd probably be getter some of the better stuff!

Terry Farrell