piano moving box

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 27 10:28:54 MDT 2008

Here's the picture of the moving box.  It is made from scrap stuff that I had around the shop.  It most recently saved the day, piano, floor, and my back when I was called upon to move a studio piano out of a room (and subsequently back again) where the floors were to be refinished.  The piano was located against a wall in an alcove that was no more than four feet wider than the piano.  I barely had room to slide between wall and piano ends and still accomodate the slight tilt of the piano!

Debbie L.