String breaker

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 13:08:31 MDT 2008

Jim

Tell the church to put a monitor speaker behind the pianist. He/she is trying to play as loud as the drummer sitting next to him/her. But since he/she can't hear the piano over all the racket, he/she plays louder. A monitor speaker right behind him/her will help. But the piano player has to do his/her part, too.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943