Tuning Service/Dampp-Chaser Service

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Aug 28 08:49:58 MDT 2008

Don wrote:
> Hi Dean,
>
> I have had clients where the old aluminum support bracket on the humidifier
> bar "burned through" do to corrosion. I've never thought to ask them if
> they were using soft water or not. I do live in an area of extreme hard
> water. Evaporation does concentrate any "salts" in the water bucket. It is
> good practice to empty it once per year and "start fresh".

Yes, they do self destruct, but judging from the units and the lumpy
water we have here, it takes 25-30 years. I'll be doing a lot of
updating in the next few years... ;-{

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

Remember that, while money talks,  CHOCOLATE SINGS!