New member

María ... caminante_uy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 20:24:37 MDT 2008

Hello everybody,
My name is Alejandra, im new in the forum.
I´m studying piano tuning with a great professor called Victor Pena, in Spain.
I would like to know where i  can read about "the first steps in tuning pianos"...what would you recommended me?
I feel very lucky to be part of this forum.
Thank you for your time...

Alejandra.