OT: Public Apology

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:57:30 MDT 2008

I would like to apologise to all for my unkind public outburst of pedantry.

Shawn, I am sorry if I have contributed to your bad mood. As I said, I did
not wish to pick on you personally. Yes, I do feel like pointing out the
strange spelling and grammar that appears in all the messages here, not just
yours.

You have made excellent suggestions as to how I can better spend my time,
and if I am not successful in becoming a RPT, I shall try for a career in
book editing.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.