Switching from "conventional tuning lever" to carbon fiber.

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Sun Aug 31 20:56:46 MDT 2008

MessageYou notice these because apparently you have nothing to do with your time.  Perhaps you will correct other list members on spelling and grammar.  Or better still, maybe you will find something to do with your life that you can profit from.  Maybe you could study for your RPT exam or give the book editing business a try.  That might be the best option for you.  Thanks for your kind regards and watchfulness over the list.  You can now email those list members who do not have English as their first language and tell them how lousy those translated messages come across at times.  I saw a few of those to day.  Oh, and you can kiss my ass.  Just wanted to make sure you know how I feel about you.  I'm sure you don't email everyone who might have spelling mistakes in the messages they post...  Do you?  Sorry, maybe I'm in a bad mood as well!