A new scenario for me

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Fri Aug 29 22:42:06 MDT 2008

Phil,
My last conversation with Arledge was in response to my sending him the
complete set.   He preferred I make a  pattern, but I thought I was
doing
something super by letting him see the actual strings.

Evidently the pattern lets him see the exact location of the bridge
pins,
the hitch pins, the beginning of each winding and where they change
from singles, to bi, or tri.

The tape measure they have works very well and they prefer mm -
no inches.

He makes  a great set of strings.   I prefer the sound he produces.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI