New member

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Aug 30 05:29:33 MDT 2008

Welcome Alejandra.

Arthur Reblitz published a book many years ago that is still
recommended. That's the one I started with and the one I
recommend. It is available at Amazon.com. There may be other
suggestions coming to you, and they will be based from
personal experience.

I also recommend that if you are not a member of the PTG
that you become a member. The benefits of being a member far
outweigh the cost. Check out www.ptg.org. Click on Resources
from the menu on the left of the page. There is a lot of
information there that will help you get started.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)