New member

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 04:48:56 MDT 2008

Welcome Alejandra,

congratulation for your decision to learn the most beautyful profession of the world :-)

Concerning becoming a RPT I have a question to this list. Apparently the PTG is a North American association. But I read on the PTG website that there are some RPTs outside the USA and Canada (there is one in Spain, too). Does it mean that these RPTs came to the USA to pass the exams? Or is there a possibility to become a RPT without travelling to the USA? Alejandra is from Spain. That would be a longe ride.

Gregor