Schwander return spring loops

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 14:03:18 MDT 2008

I haven't had to do this yet, but I do have a couple of pianos that are ready to have new cords put on. I have thought about replacing the cords, but with it taking 4 - 6 hours, wouldn't it be "easier" to put on new flanges, and travel the hammers?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943