New member

María ... caminante_uy at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:42:38 MDT 2008

Hello Gregor,
How are you?
Thanks for your answer in the forum.
I really feel that tuning and rebuilding pianos is the most beautiful profession of the world, but sometimes i also feel that is the most complex thing to learn.
I´m nor from Spain. I was born and i live in Uruguay, it´s a small but beautiful country in South America.
I have been studying music piano? i mean...playing piano for some years until i realized that i prefer to learn how this amazing instrument work.
I have been looking for a teacher or a school since the beginning of this year, but i found nothing in my country.
Then i start to looking in the internet and i found a great technician and person that help me with that. He is the one that lives in Spain.
I have been chating and learning since 8 months from his experiences, but now i would like to buy some books and i also will need to buy the tools of course.
As i told you...everything is complex here.... i need to buy the tools in Spain, because they don't exist in Uruguay, or in Argentina.
This week i will go to a library here to shear Arthur Reblitz´s book.
I don't want to bother you, but i would like to know what RPT mean?
Thank you very much,

Alejandra