spring loops

Kerry kkean at neo.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 13:51:41 MDT 2008

If you re-installed the parts correctly, it's possible the action was seated
wrong and someone previously regulated the capstans, etc., to accommodate
the new position (yes, I learned the hard way a long time ago to look
closely whenever I find excessive lost motion. ;-). If that's the case,
you've done the right thing.

Kerry Kean

Kent, Ohio

  _____