"Reeming tuning pin holes

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 16:31:06 MDT 2008

Hi Pat,

Since you are not interested in conjecture, I will offer none. I agree with you regarding "reamers" - my experience with them are consistent with yours. What caught my attention though is your mention of a "green" pinblock. What is that?

What? A C3 on a cruise ship needing restringing? What's next!

Terry Farrell

Hey, no one else responded to your post - thought I'd keep you company some.......  ;-)