Pinblock Drilling Rig

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sun Aug 31 19:54:26 MDT 2008

Scott and others,

Just tried uploading the files.  Hopefully they will show up (soon).  I'm
not convinced I did it properly, but we'll see.  I tried to upload four
photos under four separate titles (didn't know if they needed to be
different so erred on the side of caution) - Pinblock Drilling Rig 1-4.
Enjoy.

William R. Monroe