removing hammer rest rail

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Aug 31 20:55:16 MDT 2008

Hi Wim,
Use to bend the hanger too but stopped when I almost dropped an action carying it by the rest rail.
Someone else had bent the hanger to remove the rail and had not been able to get the bracket tight enough.
It helps to have action props that can hold by the center and one end bracket. Other wise things can get rather interesting. <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com