[pianotech] Texas Tuning

Gerald Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Dec 2 18:31:57 PST 2008

Avery,
In all fairness to the customer you might consider guiding her toward a new piano. They just might need appropriate education
on piano, maintenance (or lack thereof) and the like. There, hopefully is a dealer close by, who is most likely looking for a lead. (especially now) and has just the right thing for them. Who knows, you just might get to tune a newer piano, the customer is happy, the dealer is happy and in the end it becomes a win win for all involved. The customer just might be a member of the T.Bone Pickens family!
As that old saying goes..... Never assume......
JMHO
Gerry Cousins

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:57:44 -0600
Subject: [pianotech] Tuning

List, I just got this email. Guess what my response was? LOL

>We live in the Spring, Texas area and am looking for price quote to do an in-home tuning of a 1978 Winter Spinet upright which has >not been tuned since it's original delivery date, 30 years ago.

 It's too far away from where I live anyway!
Avery