[pianotech] Twin Dollies

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 20:32:24 PST 2008

   Hi,Bill!
Piano shop tilter does the trick  for installation....I would
reccomend to observe an experienced tech to do it...I will teach
repeat class on that topic in Grand Rapids,so,hope to see you
there.....As everything else,installing the Twin dollies is not as
complicated,as it looks-it's even more so...There are a few tricks in
tipping piano over without injuring yourself or dropping a
piano....Hope,it helps....Isaac