[pianotech] Twin Dollies

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Fri Dec 5 08:23:06 PST 2008

Thanks Gerry, I usually use a heavy duty strap for a clamp when tipping.  I
saw a video at a convention of an upright slipping off a tipper and you're
right, I definitely don't want that to happen.  I'm a little more confident
now to do this job thanks to you and the others who have responded to my
inquiry. Thank you!

Bill Costanzo

  _____