[pianotech] flanges on the move

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Dec 12 13:41:44 PST 2008

Hi things you might consider,
Watch how the player uses the pedal. Is there enough time for the shifting to happen without the hammer blow being part of the problem?
Space hammers with screw semi tight and then tighten fully after spacing has been done.
Adding thin 320 sandpaper to the rail under the flanges.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com