[pianotech] flanges on the move

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:48:28 PST 2008

What are the climatic (RH variance) conditions? Have you checked hammer
travel? Are all hammers spaced evenly? Is the screw that stops the shift
pedal stable (not loose, wobbly)?With a bit of time back at the piano (not
in a big rush to get to the next appt.), I'm sure you will figure it out.
Patrick Draine