[pianotech] Removing Glue

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Dec 14 20:22:45 PST 2008

Speaking as an engineer who used to work as a designer in the automotive
industry I can say that such a statement, all evidence to the contrary
notwithstanding, is categorically false. Many of my co-workers were gear
heads and we spent enormous amounts of design time making our vehicles as
easy to service as possible, within the constraints imposed on us by the
bean counters.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272