[pianotech] burning WNG shanks?

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Mon Dec 15 07:48:13 PST 2008

According to Bruce Clark, they can be burned with a heat gun quite
easily, although I believe a slightly different technique must be used.
Call them and I'm sure that they will enlighten you. I have used the
composite reps, and was quite happy with the results, but I have not yet
tried the shanks.

- Mark