[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Dec 18 08:48:32 PST 2008

Duaine doesn't appear in the member list. Duaine made it quite clear earlier
in this thread that he no longer is with the PTG.
I privately confirmed after a recent similar fiasco, if an associate wishes
to proclaim PTG membership (website or whatever) s/he must specifically
state "Associate Member"
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN