[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Dec 18 10:18:09 PST 2008

If one follows the link on this chapter list
page<http://www.ptg.org/chapters.php?Chapter=631>on
ptg.org, one arrives at this very, um, useless page, the classification of
which must have a name, but I don't know what it is... I just know that I
find them very annoying. This whois
page<http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/ptgstl.org>
indicates
that the ptgsl.org name is owned by a registrant in Bellevue, Washington,
which seems an unlikely residence for a St. Louis PTG member to live.
Really? Carjackers can't drive stick shift? Reminds me of the time in an
auto rental office in SF (where I continued to drive stick, and as I do to
this day)... a couple British blokes were asking the clerk how to use that
newfangled automatic tranny thing...

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater MN (Hilly River Town)