[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Dec 18 09:35:47 PST 2008

Ed Sutton wrote:
> James-
>
> Duaine Hechler is not a member of PTG.
>
> Ed Sutton

>> Duane is the web master for the St. Louis Chapter as I understand it.
>> . He does lots of work for the chapter and I believe a member of the
>> PTG but not an RPT.
>> James Grebe

OK, OK, would the real Duaine stand up?

-The one who apparently feels that RPTs are reprehensible elitists or
the one who is the webmaster for a PTG chapter?
-The one who doesn't think that the PTG/RPT brand amounts to anything,
or the one who is/was using the PTG logo for advertising on his website?
-The one who tunes pianos by eye or the one who would be lost without
the power grid. Oh, that's the same one isn't it?

-- anOn, who will continue to drive stick shift vehicles so's carjackers
can't/won't steal them... ;-}