[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status" (pianolover 88)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 08:46:50 PST 2008

The respect and trust I have earned, and continue to enjoy, comes from the professional relationships I've developed with my customers over many years, not a piece of paper. They keep calling me and referring me because they are more than happy with the high quality of service and care I give to them and their instruments. People paying for my service expect high quality results, and that's what I deliver, along with a friendly, professional appearance and demeanor, and enthusiasm and a love for what I do. Becoming an RPT won't get you far if you can't sell yourself. I truly believe that *most* people who take the RPT test do it for themselves, and not so they can parade the certificate in their customer's face, lol! I think for many, it gives them a sense of pride and validity. I already have that.

Terry Peterson

<This is what - in the eyes of the public - constitutes a "professional"