[pianotech] Tuning contest proposal

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at charter.net
Sun Dec 21 00:57:21 PST 2008

BUT, the RPT tuning test is - limited - to aural tuning.

EXPAND the test to include ETD tunings.

My wife made an interesting point - how many members - quit - because
they only want to use an ETD - and - CURRENTLY can't be accepted as an RPT.

And, as my local chapter has reported, the RPT population of the
organization is dwindling.