[pianotech] RPT exam?

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:08:55 PST 2008

List,

the last days there were some threads about the RPT tuning exam and the use of an ETD in that exam. Could anybody please tell me what exactly has to be done in the exam? As far I understood the postings you don´t have to do a complete tuning, is this correct? What area of the piano has to be tuned in what time? And what has to be done else? I looked at ptg.org but I couldn´t find information about the exact requirements. I read only that there is a written and a practical exam, aside of the tuning exam.

Regards

Gregor