[pianotech] but will it split

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Dec 23 11:50:28 PST 2008

Gene Nelson wrote:

>> I don't know. What do they look like?
> See attached pic

I like the head a lot (if it's not too broad to get a wrench
on installed), but they're way too tall. No more than about
15mm overall will get them in the action without having to
change *everything*, and these are more like 25mm. If these
were threaded all the way to the underside of the head, they
could be screwed in and the protruding ends trimmed off, but
there isn't enough thread here to do that.

How will you set it up?

Ron N