[pianotech] Archives Content Encoding Error

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 10:38:04 PST 2008

<Jim,
< By "the website" do you mean the archives? Or the Comcast website? I use my gmail address (almost) solely to receive pianotech through GMail's web based email. It works great (threads by subject for example).
< I have found the Comcast email access to be dreadfully clunky (perhaps its a PC vs. Mac thing).

I mean the archives as read from the web, not my email.

I've been thinking of opening up a separate email account just for the archives via email...guess its time.

Jim

Grandpianosolutions.com(under construction)
Shirley, Ma
(978) 425-9026