[pianotech] Question of Protocol; was: but will it split

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Sat Dec 27 16:29:23 PST 2008

William,

I agree but...  No one has a need to get upset about my comments, I just stated my opinion.  Its just a shame that so much time is taken up arguing in a pointless manner.  Its like being back in the third grade...  Like I stated in an earlier email, I respect and value anyone who does the work we do.  It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing, I have learned something from every technician I have ever met.  A lot of what I have learned is what not to do, but that is maybe the most important lesson you can get in life.  All the best to you in the comeing year.

Shawn Brock, RPT
513-316-0563
www.shawnbrock.com