[pianotech] Funny Advice?

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Dec 30 15:14:38 PST 2008

Hi,
I defer to your more closer knowledge of the digitals.  What do you mean
"tweaked by frequency content and such"?
Thanks,
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com