[pianotech] wurlitzer grand action brackets

Gary gmcc at charter.net
Tue Dec 30 15:17:40 PST 2008

Well, that's always a possibility, but it was regulated twice by two
different tuners.  she couldn't remember their name so I couldn't verify
their experience.
She told me the second tuner who regulated it just could not get over
the fact that it had been 'regulated' two yrs earlier and now his
regulation didn't stand up any longer than the first.