Old Panels, Dale was: Do you dry the ribs, along with the board, prior to...

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Feb 1 11:51:15 MST 2008

ROLF... Dale !!

Please clue me in on how <<objectivity>> relates to how one chooses
which flavour of Baskin Robbins 37  ice creams to pick... :):)  And when
you have that for me... I'd be delighted to bow in deference to the
abilities of folks round here to slice thinly between the subjective and
objective !

Gotta love it...!

Cheers
RicB

    Dale Erwin chirps in :
    Hey Ric

        Ric  wrote.
        Grin.. you folks will never shake me when it comes to my
        standpoint on  olding subjective preference and objective
        perspective in clearly
        separate arenas.

    To whit Dale replies:
    Ohhhh, I think there are lots of folks on this list who can  thin
    slice objective & subjective quite well.  It's just that you'are
    more out spoken about it.

        Ric again:
        The concept of an <<objectively better  preference>> which I was
        presented with a while back.... is just  not something I can
        recognize as anything but two separate and mutually  exclusive
        concepts plastered together to form a rather amusing piece of
        gibberish.

    Dale again :
    So when you go to Baskin Robbins  ice cream with  37 flavors it must
    be lmost impossible to pick a flavor.  right?  grin.
    Dale

Cheers
RicB