Compression ridges was :Do you dry the ribs, along with the board, prior to gluing ?

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sat Feb 2 13:40:51 MST 2008

To readers of the list interested in soundboard technologies:

As Ron Nossaman has made note below, he will be doing an all day class on R,
C, & S soundboard and bridge design called "The Belly of the Beast" at the
upcoming NEECSO seminar, "Art, Craft, & Innovation" to be held from April 24
to 27th, 2008 at the Radisson Hotel in Nashau, New Hampshire.  His is the
first of our two class series "Rib Crowned and Supported Soundboards - A New
Paradigm?", and will be given on "Thrifty Thursday", April 24.  Terry
Farrell will follow Ron's class on Friday the 25th with his complementary
all day class, "Construction of the Rib Crowned and Supported Belly".  We
are very excited about this combo of classes, we feel that it is a great
opportunity for those who have interest in these technologies to "dive in".
Both of these classes are brand new. We feel very fortunate to have these
two stellar "bellyheads" on our roster.

In the Journal, the seminar dates are incorrectly listed as from April 25th
to 27th in Coming Events.

The web site www.ptg.org/neecso is up but not yet complete. We have class
listings there, but the class descriptions are not in yet; as well as
several other things.  I promise you, all are coming soon!!  We mailed our 6
page brochure recently, we expect the full 8 page brochure to go out in the
next week or so.  I encourage you to visit the web site, we have lots of
good classes - 6 one day classes, 35 classes by 29 instructors, 13 new
classes.

If anyone wants further information they can contact me privately at
surfdog at metrocast.net

Please forgive me for taking this opportunity to put forth this shameless
plug for a fantastic upcoming seminar.

Will Truitt
Program Director, NEECSO 2008, "Art, Craft, & Innovation"