Steinway K52 Soundboard separation

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Feb 2 20:21:41 MST 2008

Martin,
I don't know which glue joints your referring to but I would consider this a
potentially serious problem, OH YES. First, it will probably affect the
tone, it might be an east fix. But second, I would be suspect of all the
other glue joints, who knows what was going on that day during construction.
I wouldn't recommend it, sight unseen from where I sit.
Fenton