Free Chickering quarter grand

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Feb 4 10:12:48 MST 2008

I often feel like such a noob asking things like this, but What IS a Quarter
Grand??  Sounds like $250 to me.

Also, I once heard a brief explanation of the origin of "Cabinet Grand" and
"Upright Grand", but it was a long time ago from a non-tech and I never
really fully understood what he said. Same as QG?

Thx
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN