Remembering Steinway grand sizes

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:16:52 MST 2008

There are 2 separate designations systems. S - M - L = Small, Medium and Large. Then there is the A - B - C and D size progression. Then there is the "O"! I couldn't for the life of me figure that one out. I would say that size designation is "O"ut-of -wack. When I find the location of "wack",  I'm sending it back ;>).

Al G